Attorneys at Cohn & Dussi are available to help clients reach cost-effective and timely resolution of disputes through various methods of Alternative Dispute Resolution.
Alternative Dispute Resolution options include mediation, binding and nonbinding arbitration, and facilitated settlement negotiations. Our attorneys bring years of experience and training in mediating and arbitrating disputes involving equipment finance and leasing, banking, insurance, real estate, business services, other B2B matters, and more.
Through our years of practice, we are also experienced in helping our clients determine whether and when to select Alternative Dispute Resolution. Our goal is to assist each client in resolving disputes in a faster and more economical manner. In these cases, we serve as the neutral party, helping our clients to isolate issues that cannot be resolved without the assistance of an intermediary. We work to resolve these matters, without the time and ultimate expense of litigation.
Several of our attorneys have spent their entire careers consulting clients to enthusiastically embrace alternative dispute mechanisms to minimize lengthy and expensive litigation costs in appropriate cases.
The attorneys at Cohn & Dussi practice Alternate Dispute Resolution before the following panels and courts:
- The American Arbitration Association
- The United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- The United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island
- The United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- The United States Bankruptcy Courts in Massachusetts
- The United States Bankruptcy Court in Rhode Island
- The United States Bankruptcy Court in New Hampshire
- The Rhode Island Superior Court, including its Business Calendars
- The Rhode Island District Court
- Equipment & Leasing
- Financial Institutions
- Assisted Living
- Merchant Cash Advance
- Alternative Lending
- Commercial & Residential Real Estate