Paralegal – Boston
The ideal candidate will be professional and confidential, work well under pressure and will possess excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills. The candidate will have a minimum of two (2) years of directly related experience providing complex and specialized support functions including:
- Preparing legal documents.
- Proofreading, scheduling and secretarial duties related to the specific work and function of the business litigation law attorneys he/she supports.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint and a document management system required.
- Litigation experience is required.
- Time entry and legal billing experience is a plus.
Cohn and Dussi, LLC offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Cohn and Dussi, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. For consideration, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Cohn & Dussi, LLC’s professional practice reflects our commitment to:
- Provide attorneys with challenging, sophisticated, and meaningful work.
- Support and encourage attorneys and staff to show initiative in pursuing and developing new business.
- Work together to achieve common goals, learn from and help one another, and build relationships based on trust and respect.
- Foster an environment where attorneys and staff achieve a high level of professional success and satisfaction and also are able to enjoy their lives outside the firm.
- Encourage professional growth and development for attorneys and staff.
- Enjoy a strong sense of camaraderie and teamwork.
Cohn & Dussi, LLC offers competitive salaries and exceptional health, dental, retirement, and short term disability benefits.
We offer Blue Cross Blue Shield, as well as life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, and short-term disability insurance. We offer paid vacation, paid holidays, and a 401(k) plan.
The firm also pays for attorneys’ membership dues for appropriate bar associations and provides a budget for attorneys’ use in attending appropriate CLE programs.
Cohn & Dussi, LLC is committed to the professional development and success of each one of the firm’s attorneys and staff members.
The firm honors its commitment to continued excellence and professional development and teamwork by encouraging all employees to participate in professional development programs, enabling them to exchange ideas and to enhance their knowledge and skills.
Our lawyers also have the opportunity to attend and participate in educational conferences sponsored by bar and other trade associations across the country.
Cohn & Dussi, LLC is committed to providing a work environment that is free of illegal discrimination and harassment, including sexual harassment and harassment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status under applicable state or federal law.
Harassment by anyone, whether at the work site, in the course of work assignments off-site, at firm-sponsored social functions or elsewhere, or retaliation against anyone who complains about discrimination or harassment, will not be tolerated.
Cohn & Dussi, LLC maintains a policy of nondiscrimination with employees and applicants for employment. No aspect of employment with the firm will be influenced in any manner by race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status under applicable state or federal law.