Chief Financial Officer/Chief Operating Officer
781-494-0200 EXT: 290
As Chief Financial Officer/Chief Operating Officer, Vaughn Abraham oversees all financial aspects of the firm.
Vaughn brings over 30 years of financial, legal, technology and operations experience to Cohn & Dussi LLC. Prior to joining the firm he held positions at Schwartz Hannum PC, Harvard University, Goodwin Procter, and Raytheon Company.
His pro bono work includes having served as a member of the Finance and Audit Committee for the Animal Rescue League of Boston Board of Overseers. Vaughn also mentors and counsels small businesses and startups.
- Massachusetts Bar
- New Hampshire Bar
- New England Law School, J.D., 1997
- Babson College, M.B.A. in Information Systems, 1990
- Babson College, B.S. in Accounting & Finance, 1984
- Masters in Oracle: Database Administration, Application Development, Information Center Consulting, and Technical Support
- Raytheon Financial Management and Development Program
- Author’s Award in the Use of RS1 Oracle Interface to Evaluate Microwave Semiconductor Products