Russell A. Haverty
781-494-0200 EXT: 218
Russell Haverty is an Associate with Cohn & Dussi, where his practice focuses on commercial litigation.
Prior to joining Cohn & Dussi, Russell practiced commercial litigation, as well as general civil litigation and franchise law. In that role, Russell had the opportunity to represent clients’ interests before the courts, through arbitration, as well as to assist clients in pre-dispute resolution of conflicts in mediations and other means of alternative dispute resolution.
Russell received his B.S. from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst and a J.D. from New England Law – Boston where he was a founding member of the Veteran’s Advocacy Group. He is admitted to practice before the state courts of Massachusetts and the United States District Court of Massachusetts.
- Massachusetts Bar
- Turnaround Management Association
- New England Law School, J.D., 2014
- University of Massachusetts at Amherst, B.S., 2011
- Represented and advised a national franchise’s interests in mediations and arbitration over exclusive territory rights and conflicts with individual franchisors
- Represented tech start-up in litigation surrounding alleged patent infringement of commercial drone technology
- Worked with start-up to build and organize company that would meet client’s goals of becoming regional health drink distributor