Cohn & Dussi’s Collection Division is committed to supporting our clients through each phase of the credit and collection process. Our partnerships are important to us, and we strive to deliver the best resources available so that our clients can make better business decisions, simplify their accounts receivable process, and improve their bottom lines with their eyes on the future, not on the past.
As a one-stop AR management solution, we strive to deliver all the advice and tools our clients need to maintain a healthy cash flow and profitability. To this end, we have partnered with Cortera, a leading business insights company, to offer high level business intelligence and risk management services to our clients.
Many of our customers are already using the Cortera PULSE to minimize risk and expedite delinquent account processing. The ability to place outstanding balances with Cohn & Dussi is easier than ever, thanks to the newly introduced “click to place” service, Cortera Open Receivables™. With Open Receivables, Cortera PULSE users are able to identify troublesome accounts within their portfolio and instantly place them with Cohn & Dussi, avoiding timely (and costly) processes that impede their debt collection success.
The Cortera Open Receivables™ platform works in tangent with Cohn & Dussi’s collection monitoring interface, the Client Update & Entry System (CLUES), automating the collection process from start to finish.
During your 10-day full version trial of PULSE, you’ll be able to …
- Monitor an unlimited number of customers;
- Assign an unlimited number of users to access the data;
- Receive a daily alert summary email;
- Access your monthly CFO Report with Portfolio trending;
- View important insights on your Top 50 accounts.
- Place accounts directly with Cohn & Dussi for immediate collection – your claim info will be shared with our Collection Department, added to CLUES, and assigned to a collector, all with just a few clicks from your PULSE dashboard!
If you are interested in taking advantage of this exclusive trial offer, click the above link to sign up, or contact our Client Relations Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.